THE BEST VALUE DISCOUNT GOLF CARD IN NEBRASKA!!! 41 GOLF COURSES!
The products and services offered by the Big Red Golf Tours have truly created a WIN-WIN situation for everyone in the golf industry and for those who love to play golf. The Big Red Golf Tour has been extremely successful for the golf courses, and members of the Big Red Golf Tour.
- The Big Red Golf Tour started with over 40 golf courses and grows each year with 100% of courses offering complimentary green fees. All courses are within an hour of the Lincoln/Omaha metro areas giving the Big Red Tour members more accessibility to the courses on the Tour.
- Sales are done through the mail, internet and walk in at several locations. The Internet is now a large part of the sales of The Big Red Golf Tour.
There are so many who have won in the past and many will win in the future:
- Golf course owners, managers, and pros WIN because it brings them play at their facilities that they would not otherwise enjoy. When golfers show up at a course, they not only play golf, but usually spend additional revenue on carts, food, and beverage, pro-shop merchandise, tips, etc.
- Local businesses WIN because it brings in additional tourism dollars to many towns and areas that would not otherwise receive it. Restaurants, gas stations, and retail stores benefit when golfers visit their communities.
- Local Foundations benefit, with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Foreman Foundation
- Local high school and college golf teams, charities and various organizations WIN because they are able to sell Tour Books as fundraisers for their particular team or group.
- Best of all, “The Big Red Golf Tour” members WIN because it saves them a significant amount of money every time they use The Big Red Tour Book. In many cases, the savings are huge … but in most cases, it represents at least a few hundred dollars in savings per year, even if used only a few times. Most members will get back their annual fee with only one or two uses. The Big Red Golf Tour member WINS, because it affords the opportunity to play many courses that might not otherwise be played.
Green fees are already paid on all courses.
Cart rental is required on day of play. Most cart fees are typically $15 – $20.
You will receive a stamp at each course and will be allowed to play that course one time (9-holes can be played twice on the same day for a total of 18-Holes) during the 2018 season.
Most courses require tee time reservation, please call 48 hours in advance and identify yourself as a Big Red Golf Tour book holder. Your Big Red Golf Tour Book is required at check in for each course.
Days of Play
The Big Red Golf Tour Book is typically valid Monday-Friday anytime and Weekends after 1:00 pm. Not valid for leagues or tournaments.